"Of course there aren’t any gay characters in animated movies! THEY’RE FOR KIDS!"
Yeah! Kids’ movies are supposed to be innoc-
Because telling kids that they can love whoever they want is TOO TERRIFYING AND CONFUSING. But showing them murder, execution, death, frightening images, war, and bullying is just fine.
Not to mention 101 Dalmatians where a crazy woman wanted to SKIN 99 PUPPIES
when i look at myself in the mirror i feel like one of those really detailed spongebob paintings
things i want to do with u:
- take u to a place with low light pollution so u can look at all the stars
- make out
- dance by ourselves in the middle of the night
- go to a cool place
- bathe together
- walk around a museum and hold hands
- play the sims using the most ridiculous strategies
- make out
- build a blanket fort
- make out in said blanket fort
- love you forever
Shout out to those strangely attractive quirky people. The girls with unusual eyes and big cute noses. The guys with crooked smiles and devious smirks. The people who’s faces light up when they smile. The people who’s laughs are usually funnier than the joke. I salute you.